Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noahly - Copy and pasted from Kat's Email. Kat will include picture of Kat.

+4
MasturBeast
Sand
Lizabeth
Presillia
8 posters

Go down

Noahly - Copy and pasted from Kat's Email. Kat will include picture of Kat. Empty Noahly - Copy and pasted from Kat's Email. Kat will include picture of Kat.

Post  Presillia Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:50 pm

here you go hun, my intreduction to myself lol ^^
hope you guys like it =)

Allright heya all Razz

first of all i hope i am at the right topic Shocked

if i am not, i apoligize already..

okay so about ingame.. my char's name is Noahly and i started playing in epic 4, i am level 57 Battle Summoner..

I play her exactly as me in real life personality weird, trying to make people laugh, a bit insane, but always willing to help.. Very Happy

Kat was actually the one that I met in the game and we started talking about guilds..

I never really had a proper guild before because or they were just horreble or didnt even cared if i was there or not they just needed ppl or

they thought i was weird because they didnt understood my jokes =(

Anyways, I really wanted to know more about you guys because Kat told me a lot (trust me good things) and after reading some topics, you guys really rock!

So me irl.. I am 18, almost 19 and I live in Belgium Smile I studied art for a really long time but then I decided to transform my insanity into studying psychology..

dont worry i wont look into your guys brain or smthg when you arent looking ^^

So I all hope you guys like me, maybe even for a bit Embarassed and erm oohh!!

I OBEY THE GOAT WITH MY LIFE!!! flower

Noahly - Copy and pasted from Kat's Email. Kat will include picture of Kat. Th1d9_IMAG0292
Picture included

Presillia
Goat Follower
Goat Follower

Back to top Go down

Noahly - Copy and pasted from Kat's Email. Kat will include picture of Kat. Empty Noahly - Copy and pasted from Kat's Email. Kat will include picture of Kat.

Post  Lizabeth Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:14 pm

Ish not a pron pic~

Oh wait that wasn't the point...

Good attitude~

Seems nice enough... and swore loyalty to chief-goat-boss already.... Oh wait that's me atm~ new slave!! Twisted Evil

I'll has to stalk in game and poke see if anything crawls out from under his/her rock lol!
Lizabeth
Lizabeth
Admin

https://benevolum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Noahly - Copy and pasted from Kat's Email. Kat will include picture of Kat. Empty Re: Noahly - Copy and pasted from Kat's Email. Kat will include picture of Kat.

Post  Sand Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:46 pm

mmmm..... FRESH BLOOD... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Sand
Sand
Goat Follower
Goat Follower

Back to top Go down

Noahly - Copy and pasted from Kat's Email. Kat will include picture of Kat. Empty Re: Noahly - Copy and pasted from Kat's Email. Kat will include picture of Kat.

Post  Lizabeth Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Sand wrote:mmmm..... FRESH BLOOD... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

God help you sand found you.... pale
Lizabeth
Lizabeth
Admin

https://benevolum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MasturBeast Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:45 am

*throws meat hook*
i dunno why i threw that o.0

anyway Hi! =D
MasturBeast
MasturBeast
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaleesi Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:39 am

Hum I almost wanted to be a psychologist and I almost live in Belgium (I live in Lille/Risjel).
Nice to meet you then Very Happy

PS : Sand, can you spare a little blood for Dext please Wink
Khaleesi
Khaleesi
Goat Fanatic
Goat Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post  Dashel Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:00 am

Sounds nice i wuold say welcome to Benevolum...obey the goat and do like uncle dash says..... Very Happy

Dashel
Goat Follower
Goat Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Boob Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:06 am

Dashel wrote:Sounds nice i wuold say welcome to Benevolum...obey the goat and do like uncle dash says..... Very Happy

yes... always wank slow O.o

lolz ^^
Boob
Boob
Iron Goat
Iron Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Panulay Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:21 pm

nice kat's ears, WTB Laughing
Panulay
Panulay
Goat Follower
Goat Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum