Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArmandNestor and Anjelica (or just mac and nela) xD

3 posters

Go down

ArmandNestor and Anjelica (or just mac and nela) xD Empty ArmandNestor and Anjelica (or just mac and nela) xD

Post  Anjelica Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:34 pm

hello to all the lunatics of benevolum!
i'm nela and i'm writing this because me and my bf, mac, would like to join this guild, which seems to be kinda obvious since i'm posting in the recruitment section xD

we have started playing on salamander server not too long ago (about 2 weeks). before we were paying on lydian. we left that server for several reasons: we pretty much achieved everything there, we were both close to r6 (118 and 119) with some r6 gears waiting for us, many +3 cards, (some +4), including priest and kahuna cards, r5 sally, r5 hawk, fully ob pixies and what not... and the game stopped being challenging... many ppl left, others leveled to 145 (no-lifers -.-). we left the guild where we were leaders because of corruption that we couldn't tolerate and joined a guild full of ppl who were lots of fun, but the time zone difference made us unable to play with them. and we just decided that we need new faces, new challenge, new ppl, new jokes...
and so we ended up on sally server as a pair of funny newbs dragging a pair of ridiculous turtles around. the game did start to be fun again =). at some point we made some trades and got close to r3, so life is not that tragic anymore xD we also met Kat who turned out to be one of very few sensible ppl we encountered on our way... and one day the topic of the guild randomly emerged. we made it through the interview part which was scary *shivers* and so here i am trying to put some sensible words together to introduce ourselves, which isn't easy at 5 am --.--
as players we are friendly and easy-going, we like sieges and we are pretty social and there is way too little purple in the game for us. (read: we miss guild chat) on lydian i have 119 priest, 105 druid, 83 evoker, and some other alts around 60, mac has 118 archer, 105 priest, 84 cm and also other chars so we are both pretty oriented and we have experienced many game-styles, basically i guess i am trying to say that we are not randomly running around w/o purpose and we know how to play our classes. we didn't level using somebody's evo 3 pets, we got there the hard way, mac in e3, me in early e4, breeding our own pets from lvl 1. on salamander i have a priest (48,9) and mac has a dm same level and as i'm typing this, he has me on follow and hes doing the lizardman habitat quests for us to get to r3, thats how sweet he is, me pooh!

in rl: me: 28, Polish, teaching children with special needs. mackie: 19, Portuguese, living in Switzerland, currently looking for a job.
i met my mackie in Rappelz a year ago and soon it became clear we pretty much cannot exist without each other. last summer we got engaged and we plan to move in together as soon as the financial situation and some other boring and annoying factors allow us.

i have no idea whatsoever what else i could say about us, so if there is any issue that needs to be clarified before you vote, feel free to pm me on Anjelica or mac on ArmandNestor

all hail the chicken!
oh wait, erm... no, not this one.
obey the goat!
or something ^^
byee!

Anjelica

Back to top Go down

ArmandNestor and Anjelica (or just mac and nela) xD Empty Re: ArmandNestor and Anjelica (or just mac and nela) xD

Post  Lizabeth Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:07 pm

Lol, good intro post Nela ^^
Lizabeth
Lizabeth
Admin

https://benevolum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

ArmandNestor and Anjelica (or just mac and nela) xD Empty Re: ArmandNestor and Anjelica (or just mac and nela) xD

Post  Presillia Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:26 pm

You know, I like that intro. =o And I'm mentioned in it. <3

Presillia
Goat Follower
Goat Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  cottonpoppeh Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:00 am

u had me at chickens..
cottonpoppeh
cottonpoppeh
Goat Follower
Goat Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum